Australia’s Top Ten Women Entrepreneurs recognises the outstanding contribution made by individual Australian business women. This contribution is either to their businesses, their local communities or by inspiring and mentoring other entrepreneurs.
The entry fee for Australia’s Top Ten Women Entrepreneurs is $50.00.
Winners of Australia’s Top Ten Women Entrepreneurs will receive the following:
- My Entrepreneur Magazine’s Australia’s Top Ten Women Entrepreneurs will be featured in My Entrepreneur Magazine in June 2019
- Australia’s Top Ten Women Entrepreneurs will be featured in The Big Top Ten in June 2019.
- All top ten winners will appear in a YouTube video dedicated to the top Australian women entrepreneurs.
- Australia’s Top Ten Women Entrepreneurs will receive an official certificate that can be framed and displayed on a wall.
Once registered , you will receive the ENTRY FORM and information for submitting your entry.
How to Enter
- The entry fee for Australia’s Top Ten Women Entrepreneurs is $50.00.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- The showcase is open to all women business managers, owners and consultants based in Australia.
- After the registration fee is paid entrants will be asked to complete an entry form detailing the nominee’s experience and achievements.
- Nominations will be evaluated on a variety of benchmarks which may include the candidates experience of successfully starting or managing a business, their innovative and entrepreneurial approach to the business, the impact they have had in their respective industries, their ability to mentor and inspire other women entrepreneurs and their passion for innovation.
- To begin the registration process, click the PayPal button below. Once you have paid the registration fee, you will be sent a form asking for the nominees details. The deadline for all entries is April 14 2019.
- Australia’s Top Ten Women Entrepreneurs will be announced at the end of June 2019.